BF3 Gun Master Masters 2 Event
Participation has been closed as the first stage ended. In case you participate , enter your name to see your status.
How does this event process?
Join this event here with your gamertag and win on a server of your choice a Gun Master round to get in the next stage.
This event started Friday, 2012-08-31 16:00.
be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W (80PLUS Platinum, modular) power supply
be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W (80PLUS Gold, modular) power supply
be quiet! Straight Power E9 CM 580W (80PLUS Gold, modular) power supply
First 8 winners
For all participantsAll participants get 10% off basket in the Official DICE Store till 31st October 2012.
Join this event to get your discount code.
6653 players participate in this event.
Counted wins (Wating wins) / Wins to reach
- A game round must be played in BF3 Gun Master mode on a ranked server.
- A game round needs at least 8 active players.
- A game round must not take longer than 30 minutes.
- A game round must begin after the start of the stage.
- A stage takes at least 60 minutes. The next stage starts at least 60 minutes after the previous stage started.
- Our system determines the winners of a game round if they have at least one kill with M320 LVG and at least one knife kill.
- Has a stage not ended 12 hours after it's start, winners of a round are determined from there on if they have at least two JNG-90 kills.
- If a stage would start after 02:00 the stage start gets moved to 16:00
- A round is counted 30 minutes after it's end.
The event process in detail
Be one of the first 1024 players who wins a Gun Master round. With a win you are qualified for the second stage. Then you need to wait until all 1024 players are determined.
If you fail to be one of the first 1024 players, the event is over for you.
This stage starts as soon as 1024 players won a Gun Master round in the first stage.
Be one of the first 512 players, to get in the next stage.
If you don't get in the first 512 players, this event is over for you.
This is how it goes.
Stage 3 to 7:
Same process as above until we have 16 players left.
This stage is played by the last 16 players against time. The first one to win a Gun Master round is the first winner, the second one gets the second place and so on.
Terms and conditions
- All participants must have a valid EA Account and Battlefield 3 with Close Quarters to participate.
- Allowed to participate are only persons of age over 18 years.
- All actions leading to an unfair advantage are prohibited. For example, cheating, usage of external software to manipulate the game, stats padding.
- This event ends as soon as the winners for the last stage are determined.
- Declared as winner are those who are determined as such by the system on bf3stats.com/gm
- The winners get contacted via Battlelog, by 1ApRiL
- Prices are not redeemable for cash
- All participants agree to this terms and conditions.
Questions and answers
When does a round count?
As soon as the first stage started, we track your played rounds. A finished round counts to the current stage 30 minutes after it was finished.
I gained a win, but it still says I should get one?
Just wait some minutes and hit F5. It could take some minutes until our system recognizes your played round.
Are all platforms, consoles and PC allowed to participate?
Yes, you can join with PC, XBOX360 or PS3.
My gamertag was not found.
Please check if you really typed in exact the same name as you use in game.
If your are 100% sure, try it later again. Our system trys automatically in the background to search your player.
When comes the current stage to an end?
A stage ends if all winners of the stage are determined. You can see this on this page when the progress bar
of the current stage is full.
But the next stage never begins earlier than 60 minutes after start of the previous stage.
How can I see my status?
When you join this event, we set an Cookie in your Browser to show you where you're at and what to do.
Is your Cookie gone, just enter your name again, to restore the Cookie and see your status.
I want more
We are already planning more events.
This was the last event Gun Master Masters 1